Separation process of sesame oil
1. The process is different:
(1) the production of small grinding sesame oil by water generation, this method is mainly to make use of the difference in the affinity of oil and water from the non oil components in the oil, and to separate the oil from other substances by using the different proportion of oil and water. Heavy metal compounds, which are harmful to human health, are precipitated to the sauce residue because of their large specific gravity, thereby avoiding the harm of heavy metals to human body.
(2) machine pressed oil is only forced by physical means of squeezing oil, so heavy metals in sesame seeds are mixed into oil, forming potential hazards.
(3) part of the press oil is not thorough because of the incomplete oil extraction (10% of the oil residue is still contained), and the chemical solvent extraction is used by the manufacturers to extract the residual oil, and the chemical solvent is not clean again, which leads to the residual chemical solvent. After eating, it is harmful to human health. In the national standard, the mechanism of sesame oil is not allowed to detect residual solvents. In general, in order to retain the fragrance of the oil, it will not dissolve and refine the leach oil, but this part of the manufacturers also knows the negative effect of the leaching process on the flavor of the oil. So, when the oil is listed, a variable method is adopted: using the small oil and the extract of the extract oil to reduce the danger of the leaching oil. In order to improve the flavor of the machine and extract the fragrant oil, it has become a "small mill oil" which is difficult to distinguish between the general consumers and is actually a kind of deception to the consumers.
The solvent used in China's leaching method is a mixture of six alkanes, which is mainly composed of alkanes. The boiling point is 62--85 C. The petroleum fraction is usually called No. six solvent, including alkanes 80.2%, naphthenic hydrocarbons 18%, olefins 1.6%, aromatics 0.7%, and WHO/FAO (1970). The solvent used in the leaching process is known in the market. For commercial hexane, it is a "hexane fraction" of six alkanes. It is a kind of mixture. In solvent light gasoline, it often contains toxic impurities such as benzene and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. The benzo (â) pyrene in polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons is a carcinogenic substance. As the oil is a perennial food, if it is polluted, it will cause great harm to human health. The residue of leach oil can not exceed 50ppm in the hygienic standard of edible oil in our country, which is a conclusion from toxicology and production technology.
The particularity of the product is limited to the flavor of the oil, but it is directly poured into the dish (that is, the oil is a kind of raw oil), which will affect the health of the consumer.
2. Temperature difference:
(1) the process of separating the oil from the small grinding process is only 75~82 degrees C. At this temperature, the main aromatic and functional ingredients in the aromatic oil are almost without any loss, and at the same time, the content of vitamin E is preserved to the maximum extent.
(2) the temperature of oil extraction by machine is up to 245 degrees centigrade. At such high temperature, the aromatic substances and functional nutrients are almost volatilized and destroyed. Thus, the essential oil has no effect on promoting blood, metabolism and Senile Arteriosclerosis and asthma. At high temperature, the monosaccharides in the sesame react with the amino acids to produce a negative black compound to the human body. At the same time, this kind of compound smells with a scorching smell, which is why the oil is squeezed.
1. The oil is filtered by natural plant fiber, which maximally preserves the Luzhou flavor component of the oil and affects the wax and phosphorus of the fragrant oil, which is attached to the plant fiber because of its affinity to the plant fiber. It can keep its color, fragrance and taste for a long time.
2, the press oil contains a lot of wax and phosphatide, so the viscosity is too high and can only be filtered by silk screen, and the wax and phosphorus do not have affinity to the silk screen, so one piece dissolved into the oil to make the press of the machine muddy.